Neckpro II Over-the-door Cervical TractionBenefits of Using NeckPro® II
Advantages of Using NeckPro® II
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for costly pain medication
- Aids in returning to normal sleeping habits
- Reduces the effects of aging on the spine due to gravity
- Aids in returning normal neck mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- May postpone or eliminate surgical intervention for cervical disc disease
- Aids in returning the spine to its anatomical posture
Door Bracket - A lightweight bracket made form a high impact injection molded plastic. Allows user to adjust the bracket to many different door width. Includes a simple peg and hole method to adjust the width.
- Easy, simply, effective, portable & affordable
- No assembly required. No cumbersome weights, waterbags or pulleys
- Most user-friendly cervical traction unit available
- Head and neck are not locked in one position but remain free allowing rotation and extension concurrent with traction to achieve maximum mobility and relaxation. The ratcheting mechanism enables incremental adjustment of the tension without having to dismantle and reassemble the unit.
- Tension is directed unilinear and is referenced by an audible signal or clicking sound of the ratchet mechanism.
- In summary, for those individuals who have no medical condition to prevent its use and have the noted conditions that will benefit from cervical traction, the NeckPro II will provide these positive realities.
Tension Spring - The tension spring is now encased in a blue injection-molded housing with a rope release trigger on the side. Also, when the maximum tension is reached, the rope can no longer be tightened.