Door Mount Grid:
Use the Door Mount Grid for postural assessments in your office. The grid takes no floor space and easily mounts to any door.
- The door mount grid measures approx. 26” x 78”.
- The grid easily mounts to any door using tacks, screws or double-sided tape.
- Text and lines are printed in blue.
- The material is a durable translucent white flexible plastic material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
*Please note: The door mount grid was created for tight areas, and offices with limited wall space. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, therefore we recommend the full size wall mount grid or the portable grid unless space and placement are an issue.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture exercise rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone Grids are the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.