The Portable Grid is:
- Measures 36" x 82"- Big enough to take pictures but portable enough to take on the go
- Vivid Lines and Text so you can easily see them in your Posture Pictures
- Fast Setup- Done in 30 seconds or less
- Comes with a Carrying Case (Easy to store in your car or at the office)
- Perfect size for Health Screenings and a great attention grabber
Throw the light weight portable posture screening chart over your shoulder and head off to your community event. The portable grid is free-standing, sets up in seconds, and provides a can’t-miss-it, eye-catching backdrop at your event or booth.
- The portable grid measures approx. 36” x 82” and is printed on flexible vinyl material that rolls out of (and back into) a compact, light-weight metal base.
- Crisp text and lines are printed in deep maroon on a white backdrop.
- Set up takes about 30 seconds! The grid is free standing, attractive and easy to set up.
- Perfect for travel, community events and screenings, mobile practices, in-office use, gyms, hospitals, clinics, schools… you name it!
- Standing at almost 7 feet tall, the grid serves as an eye-catching and professional backdrop.
BONUS: Free padded carrying case with zipper close, carrying strap and business card holder.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain, plus pre- & post- postural assessment pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone grids are the number one posture postural grids on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.