Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita)
Peppermint oil is one of the oldest herbs and has many different uses. Historical accounts date its use to ancient Japanese and Chinese medicine. Peppermint’s cool and minty quality come from its high content (up to 50-60 percent) of menthol, menthone and menthyl esters.
Peppermint oil may be effective at:
- Supporting healthy joint function†
- Supporting healthy muscle function†
- Supporting gut health and digestion†
- Supporting a healthy respiratory system†
- Cooling and refreshing
- Fresh and sharp like Menthol
For topical and aromatherapy purposes.