Thermal Vent Plantar DR has a nonelastic strap that pulls the toes upwards, placing the foot into a slight dorsiflexion position. The combination of the thermal properties to reduce inflammation and the stretching of the plantar fascia while sleeping may aid in the recovery of Plantar Fasciitis.
Engineered with MVT²:Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breath. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
Less bulky and more portable than rigid night splints
• Bilateral design fits right or left foot
• Comfortable Plantar Fasciitis Support to help Relieve Heel Pain!
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
Instructions: Insert your foot into product. Secure the top ankle strap. Slip the elevating strap through the toe loop and pull slightly to secure.
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.