- Reduces snoring.
- Five year warranty not to lose shape or resilience.
- Comes with a free fitted polyester/cotton machine washable zippered pillow cover.
- Fits into a standard pillow case.
- Made of non-allergenic environmentally-friendly foam.
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health.
-keep your patient perfectly aligned while
back and side sleeping
-be available in many different sizes to
fit many different heads and shoulders
-be very durable and last much longer than
-not break your patient's bank account
This pillow exists, and Chiro One carries
it. It's the Therapeutica sleeping pillow and it took many years of research to
design and produce. It's key features are:
-a cervical ridge that keeps the neck and
shoulders perfectly aligned
-a thoracic wedge which keeps the upper
back and neck connected bio mechanically
-a whiplash stabilizing head cavity
-an anti-TMJ channel that relieves jaw
pressure and pain
-anti-snoring properties that either reduce
or eliminate snoring, saving many a marriage
-compatibility with CPAP machines
-a brachial curvature that takes pressure
off the brachial nerves
-a 5 year warranty (these pillows often
last 10 years or more)
The Therapeutica pillow is manufactured in
Canada, so no need to worry about secret unknown materials buried in the foam
Therapeutica has collected hundreds of
testimonials from chiropractors and patients worldwide to back the claims it