Corbak Industrial Back Support
- Support: Lumbrosacral
- Boning Material
- Breathable mesh fabric is cool & comfortable
- Ideal for lifting and industrial activities
- Tear away suspenders for improved safety
Designed with breathable mesh fabric, the CorBak™ Industrial Back Support helps stabilize the spine to ease lower back pain by creating intra-abdominal pressure. The tear away suspenders provide safety and hold the support in place, making it convenient to close when needed. It also helps improve posture and serves as a reminder to use proper lifting techniques by limiting the motion of muscles and ligaments.
Flexible internal stays provide support and stability as well as help prevent the sides from rolling. The soft elastic CorEdge® finish on top and bottom edges offers added comfort and flexibility. Soft material wicks away moisture, keeping the body cool and comfortable. The anatomical form contours to the natural curves of the waist and hips for comfort. Dual elastic side pulls provide firm compression.
Instructions of Use
- To use suspenders, locate tab at back of suspenders (base of V shape) and secure to interior at center of the support.
- Loosen the two elastic side pull straps.
- Position support across back with the bottom edge over Coccyx.
- Grasp the side pulls and stretch them out and down to provide maximum inward and upward lift.
- Fasten suspenders to the front panel of support.
- Tighten suspenders
- Small- 7.75 x 39″
- Medium- 7.75 x 43″
- Large- 8 x 47″
- X Large- 8.25 x 51″
- 2X Large- 8.75 x 55″