Intelect Legend XT
– Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
– Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy, light therapy or a battery module
– High contrasts 5″ (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
– Two independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to four independent channels
– Multiple waveform electrotherapy, six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
– Documentation of treatment data with Patient Data Cards
– User defined protocols for your specific needs
– Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3MHz: Pulse or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%), Four ergonomically designed soundhead applicator sizes (1cm2, 2cm2, 5cm2 and 10cm2) and Waterlight soundheads for use in underwater therapy
– Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinicals
The Intelect Legend XT is one of the most advanced therapy systems available. Beneath its award-winning, ergonomic design is a sophisticated, versatile, user-friendly system. The Intelect Legend XT lets you offer a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, state-of-the-art unit.
Patient Data Management System
Patient Data Management System (PDMS) is a unique, time-saving optional software program that lets you organize, store, display compare and print patient treatment information captured on Patient Data Cards to your PC. Pain map profiles are recorded using a numeric pain index, Visual Analog Scale (VAS), and pain mapping for each patient. Electrode placement diagrams, treatment area diagrams and session notes are created for each patient through PDMS. Includes software, card reader and five Patient Data Cards.
User Defined Protocols
Customize waveforms to your specific needs and organize alphabetically by patient name for easy recall.
Patient Data Cards allow clinicians to capture and record accurate patient information using programs such as pain map profile, modality records and electrode placement diagrams; and to view session notes.
Six essential clinical waveforms to manage a broad spectrum of clinical conditions: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Microcurrent and Symmetrical Biphasic.
We’re sorry, but this item is not available online.
Please contact us at 1-866-318-3251 for details.