Human Spine Disorders Anatomical Chart
One of our most popular charts, Human Spine Disorders illustrates how one’s posture changes due to different types of spinal disorders and also shows various causes of back pain.
The central image shows a lateral view of a normal spinal column and its location in the human body. The 4 curvature regions of the spine are indicated, vertebrae are labeled.
Also illustrates the following normal anatomy:
- detailed labeled cross-section of a typical cervical vertebra
- typical cervical, thoracic and lumbar vertebrae
- structural features of an intervertebral disc
- function of the intervertebral discs
Discusses and illustrates the following diseases and disorders and how they can cause back pain:
- the effects of osteoporosis on bones
- various fractures of the vertebrae and sacrum
- shows and explains hyperkyphosis, scolosis, and hyperlordosis
- shows tumors on the spinal column, ilium, sacrum, and spinal cord
- arthritis of the hip
- herniated disc
Made in the USA.
Available in the following versions :
- 20″ x 26″ heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners
- 20″ x 26″ heavy paper